Great office environment with flexible and set schedules. Perfect for primary or secondary income.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• High level of professionalism, enthusiasm, friendliness and respect
• Have worked successfully in a fast paced, customer service environment
• Ability to navigate Windows and basic Microsoft office products such as MS Word and MS Outlook
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Email and Telephone Customer Service
• Deepening the customer relationship by offering new products and services
• Handling customer account inquiries, issues and concerns with one call resolution
Compensation & Benefits:
• Flexible shifts
• Mentoring atmosphere
• Incentive programs
• History of good work attendance along with excellent time management skills
Palm Coast Data is a growing technology, fulfillment and contact center company with clients in publishing, government and membership.
Palm Coast Data is seeking multiple Part-Time Customer Service Representatives for our Contact Center located in Palm Coast, FL. Our Customer Service Representatives are expected to provide knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and timely customer service on every call.